I attended the whittle crop today and decided that I was going to scrap some Christmas photos. Scrapology challenge this month is to do a double LO that is all lumpy and bumpy - right up my street. But I've never done a double LO so that was a first. Enjoyed it alot, it took me most of the day and I'm quite pleased with the outcome.
The stars are raised and I've used twine to link the two pages. The photos to the top of the page are also raised to give a more 3D effect. I've layered alot of the papers which makes the final page quite fat.

7 comments:
Brilliant lumpy page Kathy, lovely DLO and very Christmasy. Thanks for joining in with our challenge and good luck. Lynn x
Lots of lovely photos to view Kathy. I like the colour combo too. TFS. ~Glen~
What a lovely double layout, such fab photos and I love your layering and colour scheme you used. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge this month at Scrapology. Good Luck!
Warmest wishes Anita..xx
Gorgeous, love the photos
Super layout. I love the colour scheme. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.
Great double pager....fab way to use lots of photos. Good luck for the challenge.
Lovely double layout there, very vibrant colours.
C xx
Post a Comment