Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Art Journalling

I have been playing around with Art Journalling for the last year or two. I take out my paints every so often and splash it around and then do a bit of doodling.
Recently over on UKS, I joined a CJ that was called Keep it simple - right up my alley . No pressure to do a double lo but still have something to play with and make me do a lo in my journal too.
It starts on Saturday and believe it or not I've finished my page . I chose to do a Tip in Style page. The topic of the CJ is the things that I Love, so there is plenty of scope for that !!!! Cupcakes, chocolate, the sea, outdoors , sewing art etc. If you are reading this hope there is plenty of inspiration there .

3 comments:

Claire said...

That's very pretty.
C
xx

Indianna said...

That's soooooooo good - Is someone nebbing out of that bottom window?

fatmonica said...

That's a great page.