Saturday, 24 September 2011
The Godfather
Ive just been going throuigh some photographs to print off and take to a crop tomorrow to scrap. I found this snap in the file. It had been overlooked somehow. I think its great. We were on a beach in Cornwall, they were bodyboarding and I was snapping away. These two posed for the snap and I cant believe how good it is ! Shows what fun my children have when their godfather is around. Tim over the years has taught each of them them to bodyboard and Ive got to say they are not half bad and also taught them to appreciate the water, good as well as the bad bits. Both of them love nothing more than spending the day in wetsuits in the sea. Godfather tried to teach Jamie to surf on a full sized longboard that day, enough said think Jamie needs a couple of years to grow and become more patient, instant gratification was not apparent on this day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wish it was Summer again - though we were in the water last weekend too. Wish you were here?
Post a Comment