Sunday, 18 September 2011

Crafty Times


Photos are not very good - sorry ! I took them very quickly so I could actually blog.
This is a Tip in page. This is for a lady who wanted a page in monochromatic colours, using black or white and one colour. Well as Hallloween is coming up I thought shades of black and orange would work beautifully and they did. Hope she likes it. In real life it is very effective and I almost decided to keep it and make her something else, but I'll do another for me later on in the week.
Now I've been in swaps on UKS for years, apparently I have done 99 ! But I have not done any for a while, so when a decorated chipboard shape swap came up I thought I would have a bash. Here are my birdies - very metallic, again hope my group likes them. Doing one is fine but when you have 10 to do it just doesn't take 10 mins. I had a good time doing them and getting very messy, appart from a very close accident with a 9 month old working cocker spaniel, a cup of coffee and the birds when they were waiting to dry!
Think I'm going to host a Christmas chipboard swap when this one is over.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Weasel said...

The tip-in page is even lovlier in the flesh Kath - thank you so much I love it!