There are a few denim ones out there, but I found the best elements from a few and put them together. No pattern I just kept referring to the iPad size.
As I'm teaching tomorrow using iPads, it's coming with me - just love it !
The jeans were an old pair that are now too big as thanks to the gym and a strict diet I'm now in a size 14 ! First time in about 16 years !!! Per 1st baby size........


3 comments:
Love the case and the recycling, well done.
Ipads at school, almost makes me wish I was still in education
Love the case and the recycling, well done.
Ipads at school, almost makes me wish I was still in education
Looks lovely and I guess I won't recognise you next time I see you, keep going, at least you get a new wardrobe!
Post a Comment