Well it's been a while since my last post. Since then I've got my new car a mini countryman SD All 4. I just love it but now really need to do less miles !
We have had the holidays, having a lovely time, being with lots of friends and family. Santa was very kind to us all, spoiling us rotten. Andrew got his canoe and went out in it on Boxing day in -1 conditions, they had to break the ice on the canal! We have gone all musical Jamie got a drum kit and lessons and Ellie had a ukulele.
Being off for two weeks and not going into work reaaly began to bore me so I had pintrest up and decided to sew a Tilda rabbit. Not being able to find a free pattern online I decided to start wewith a mouse. This is Mimsy Mouse, she still needs some clothes but I've got to say I'm very impressed with her.
Last Friday I had a PJ day and decided to start on a quilt for our bed, the material was actually bought a year ago - whoops. Well it's a nine patch design and I need about 80 of them. I sewed 20 on Friday, so should really have it done by 2016 then !



1 comment:
Lovely to see your update finally. Glad you had a restful break. Happy New Year
Post a Comment