Saturday, 26 January 2013

Snowy sewing day

Well the weather man was right ! We had snow and lots of it !!
when the kids woke at 6am this morning there was about 6-7 inches of snow. So we were up and sledging before 8am. Then I took a walk around the village with my new toy camera using the film so I can send it off- yeas I did say film.
As we couldn't get the car out, after a snooze I got out my machine and just sort of carried on and came up with this. It's for my partner in America, so I hope it gets there safely. I'm now off to print some of the photos I took with the digital camera and do a bit of scrapbooking.

2 comments:

Indianna said...

Looks great, love linen too. Istill need a zip!

legato1958 said...

I love your linen and patchwork! I just know that your partner will adore this pouch!!

susie