Sunday, 27 January 2013

Coin purse make

Well it was either, get out my work or have a couple of hours sewing.
So sensibly I've decided to have a bit of time sewing. After making my pouch for the little pouch swap, it was time for a clasp fastening. I really enjoyed doing this. The fabric is from Sew Mama Sew and I got the purse tutorial from some off the net, I'm not sure where.
The clasp is a glue on one - not sew on , but I think next time I will try a sew on clasp and just see what the difference is.

2 comments:

Indianna said...

This one is brilliant...I have a sew in clasp that I need to use soon.

legato1958 said...

I love your coin purse with the fabrics you chose! It all comes together so prettily!
I have not tried one of these yet... just will have to add this to my list of to-do's!

Susie