We have had a lovely time so far on our holidays.
The ferry crossing was lovely, smooth and very posh. We got to our cabin and realised I had booked the very posh one. A lady met us and asked us what hot drinks we would like the next morning. Then we went in and saw the complimentary macarons, fruit and fridge of drinks. The tv was a hit and I really appreciated the table to eat our breakfast at the next morning, when the little man knocked on the door at 5-30 with our breakfast. Hope it's as calm on the way back so we can enjoy all this again.
The weather has been kind to us so far, we could do with a few days to give the sunburn a rest. The kids have had a lovely time in the sea, even I have been in there with my wet suit on. Needless to say, I will not win any prizes for bodyboarding, but I had fun anyway.
One day the weather was not too good, Andrew and Jamie got their rods out and tried to catch us tea. The weather was so windy that non were caught, but we had a fab picnic on the rocks at Penmarch. Jamie loved the fishing and am sure the next time we are in Cornwall he will be joining Uncle Tim and Dad on their fishing trips instead of staying with the girls.
Ellie got a Kindle for her birthday , she has not been off the thing so it's a hit.
The photo below of Jamie sulking was the day that the red flag was flying , the surf was that high it really was not safe for anyone to go in the water. So I took this, depth of field on this one is pretty good even though I say so myself. This week we have had Aunty Helen and Uncle Tim with us, so enjoying lots of Breton food and cidre.
.






2 comments:
Superb pictures as usuall.... Great models too. Think we need a better camera!
Looks like you had a ball, love the grumpy J picture
Post a Comment