I've put my name down for a mini quilt swap. We have all been given partners and have had to work out what they would like.
This has been really enjoyable, I've spent most of today cutting and sewing together. I've still got to put the ladies name on, but will do that at the weekend, mainly because she could come across it and it is supposed to be a closed swap. The only clue I can give is that it is going somewhere cold ! Really hope she likes it.
Doing this has given me ideas for friends birthday presents and I've got 3 of them in the next month, so best get the machine going again.
So this has been half term, I've done my reports, IEPs and provision maps. Also spent Tuesday planning , so it's all done. Selby has been for some very long walks. A few days break, before all the madness starts again.
Also found an app called incrdibooth which I have been playing with and will do a couple of LO at the crop on Sunday :)

1 comment:
Looks fantastic - wish I was your lucky partner- but it's not cold in Cornwall. Let me know if you fond another good swap.
Post a Comment