Sunday, 25 August 2013

Extra Wide Tote

I've whipped up this tote in the last couple of days. It is a pattern that could have either a tall or extra wide version. I choose the extra wide version and quilted each patchwork piece using quilt as you go method from Oh Franson. The fabric is a personal favourite called Sweetwater, which I have used so many times but now it's all gone.

The bag was entered in a local sewing competition and I came third which I was really pleased about as there was 12 items in the class and some were awesome.


I even put an interior zip in there and another pocket - I'm getting good at zips!


Here is a close up of the quilting.

2 comments:

Juliwan said...

very nice, handy for all your scrapbooking stuff :o)

Indianna said...

Very useful and coordinates nicely with your needle case. I've still not tried QAYG.