I had a lovely day yesterday. The children and husband were all canoeing so Selby and I had the house to ourselves all day. This is what we created, I say we as my little friend think she has to help by pinching wool ang getting hairs all over the fabric. Here she decided to help out by emptying the green house of unused pots and chewing them ! At this point she was telling me she needed a looong walk.....
So I started by making a lovely pudding for them when they got home. A rhubarb ( grown on the allotment ) apple and plum creation - apparently it was lovely.
Then it was time for the samples to take to the Fat Quarter Retreat in July. These are coin purses, they are sewn and now just need the frame gluing on.
After a long walk, where it appears Summer may just be around the corner, I finished off the hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment