Well after a long Easter holiday the boy was officially bored today. So he decided to make cakes. Now I bake every week, but he has not done any before.
He was adamant that he was going to do it himself so apart from me shouting ingredients into the kitchen, this was totally independent. They are actually very nice - you have to taste test don't you know, only a bite may I add as Mr B and I shared one.
They are going to school tomorrow as part of his packed lunch. I'm sure though as he made them himself they won't last long.
I was worried about my kenwood but it is ok - phew. Now I know he can't do it I see time off for me and then he can bake, just need to find him a step by step book now.

1 comment:
Ooooh hope they travel well to Cornwall. Well done J...they look fabulous.
Post a Comment