Sunday, 17 February 2013

Fabric bucket

Well my half term has been pretty rubbish. I've spent the whole week either at work, looking after children or playing Mums taxi, so I'm feeling pretty cross. Both of the children and husband are off this week, so at least my evening meal will be made and the house will be tidy when I get home. Well I can live in hope ....

The plan last Friday when I finished was to finish a bag with lots of treats inside for the Friendship Bag Swap over on Flickr - done.

This weekends job was to make a fabric bin and fill it with scraps - done. I actually really enjoyed this and decided to have a go at a circular bin following the tutorial from quarterinchmark.blogspot. It was actually alot easier than I expected and I've got to say that I'll be making more of these to put Easter eggs in and then they can be used in bedrooms.

I'm going to be scrapbooking this week if I have any time in the evenings. Next weekend is the start of the allotment season so lots of digging and planting. Really looking forward to that, exercise and having a laugh. Mr B is still not sure if he wants to join in the spade work. Just 5 days to persuade him then ....

2 comments:

Indianna said...

This looks fantastic, shame I won't be here at Easter. Hope the allotment goes well, I need some more chutney!

Juliwan said...

My you have been busy and an allotment! Well you can plant it and Selby can dig it up :o)