Sunday, 25 November 2012

Quilt number 2

Well I started this in the summer holidays and have been promising to finish it for weeks.
The top was done in no time and so was the quilting. I've spent most of today ironing, making a bias and then doing the binding.
After 3 hours of hand sewing and only a small amount of swearing it's finished. The boy has got it already over him, lounged on the sofa watching a christmas movie. So it's a hit !
Now the other half wants one for his wooden caravan. Seeing as we won't have one of those for at least a couple of years, I've got plenty of time!
Next is the list of things to make for people's Christmas presents. A couple a week and I should be done. Can't show you those though as they are top secret.

2 comments:

Indianna said...

Looks fabulous and I bet he's very happy it's finished. I love the scrappy border.

Unknown said...

You have a lovely blog here,
Keep up the good work sweet
xx