Friday, 30 December 2011

Christmas Art Journalling

This is what Selby thinks of my efforts, here she is having a very interested sniff ( while I was trying to photograph them ). But after she realised she couldn't eat it she really wasn't that bothered

The picture above wont upload straight and it is really doing my head in !
I cant claim that it is all my own work, really lots of bits from other peoples ( Kate Crane, was the biggest contributor)but I think I was clever enough to put them all together
I love the way that it has turned out so much that I'm including it anyway, Don't really know why. I even tried turning it round so it would come up straight -hmmm. Anyway hope you turn the lappy top round to have a view.
This isnt finished but just had to put it up. I love the way that it has come out. Lots of bling.


1 comment:

fatmonica said...

These are great pages! Kate Crane's so inspiring isn't she?!Love your dog too.